The Iconica 2000W 24V hybrid inverter intelligently combines the functions of a 2000W pure sine wave inverter, 40A MPPT solar charge controller and a 25A smart battery charger in one single portable unit. This model can accept input from solar panels, mains power/ generator and a battery – either from a single or combination of input sources. In addition to its unique hybrid capability, this innovative inverter features advanced communication functions, along with a menu full of highly customisable settings.
This is the perfect solution for any off-grid application with limited or zero access to traditional mains power. This hybrid inverter features an Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS), making it the ideal option for applications where the power supply is unreliable, intermittent or expensive to maintain. This inverter is great for both stationary and mobile off-grid installations (e.g. remote properties, holiday homes, huts and cabins or narrowboats, yachts etc), as well as for customers looking to reduce their mains electricity usage and save on electricity bills. It could also create the perfect back-up system in locations suffering from frequent power cuts.
1. 2000W 24V Pure sine wave inverter: Converts DC current into 230V AC mains electricity, to run various household appliances such as a TV, laptop, lighting, fans etc. Able to generate 2000VA of continuous power with a strong peak power handling capability of up to 4000VA (to start appliances with electric motors). This inverter is a pure sine wave type, which easily surpasses modified sine wave inverters in terms of efficiency and compatibility with a wider range of appliances.
2. Inbuilt 40A MPPT solar charge controller: The high efficiency MPPT controller regulates the input from the solar panels to the batteries or to a load, with a full range of safety functions including protection against overcharge, overheating, reverse current etc. The controller operates at up to 98% efficiency to extract the maximum possible power from the solar array.
3. Enhanced 25A Smart battery charger: Designed to enable safe and efficient unattended charging of a battery from a mains power source or generator, with full overcharge protection and multiple charging stages.
- Nominal battery voltage: 24V
- Continuous power output: 2000W / 2000VA
- Surge power: 4000VA
- Output voltage: 230V AC
- Output frequency: 50Hz /60 Hz
- Output waveform: Pure sine wave
- Maximum solar input power: 1000W
- Maximum open circuit solar input voltage: 102V
- Maximum solar charging current: 40A
- MPPT operating voltage range: 30V – 80V
- Maximum mains AC charging current: 25A
- Maximum combined charging current: 60A
- Peak efficiency: 93%
- Operating temperature: -10C to 50C
- Supplied with:
- 1.5m AC power cable with 3-pin UK plug
- PC connection cable and PC software CD
- Size: 32 x 22.5 x 8.8 cm
- Weight: 5.5 kg