The Iconica 3000W 24V hybrid inverter intelligently combines the functions of a 3000W 24V pure sine wave inverter, 50A solar charge controller and a 25A smart battery charger in one single portable unit. This model can accept input from solar panels, mains power/ generator and a battery – either from a single or combination of input sources. In addition to its unique hybrid capability, this innovative inverter features advanced communication functions, along with a menu full of highly customisable settings.
This is the perfect solution for any off-grid application with limited or zero access to traditional mains power. This hybrid inverter features an Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS), making it the ideal option for applications where the power supply is unreliable, intermittent or expensive to maintain. This inverter is great for both stationary and mobile off-grid installations (e.g. remote properties, holiday homes, huts and cabins or narrowboats, yachts etc), as well as for customers looking to reduce their mains electricity usage and save on electricity bills. It could also create the perfect back-up system in locations suffering from frequent power cuts.
1. 3000W 24V Pure sine wave inverter: Converts DC current into 230V AC mains electricity, to run various household appliances such as a TV, laptop, lighting, kitchen appliances, power tools, etc. Able to generate 3000VA of continuous power with a strong peak power handling capability of up to 6000VA (to start appliances with electric motors). This inverter is a pure sine wave type, which easily surpasses modified sine wave inverters in terms of efficiency and compatibility with a wider range of appliances.
2. Inbuilt 50A PWM solar charge controller: Regulates the input from the solar panels to the batteries, with a full range of safety functions; including protection against overcharge, overheating, reverse current etc. The controller uses PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) technology which increases charge acceptance, prolongs the life of your battery and can often recover some lost battery capacity. Performance data for the solar array is displayed on the LCD screen.
3. Enhanced 25A Smart battery charger: Designed to enable safe and efficient unattended charging of a battery from a mains power source or generator, with full overcharge protection and multiple charging stages.
- Nominal battery voltage: 24V
- Continuous power output: 3000W / 3000VA
- Surge power: 6000VA
- Output voltage: 230V AC
- Output frequency: 50Hz /60 Hz
- Output waveform: Pure sine wave
- Maximum solar input power: 1200W
- Maximum open circuit solar input voltage: 80V
- Maximum solar charging current: 50A
- Maximum mains AC charging current: 25A
- Maximum combined charging current: 70A
- Peak efficiency: 93%
- Operating temperature: -10C to 50C
- Supplied with a PC connection cable and PC software CD
- Terminals for mains power connection
- Size: 33.4 x 28.5 x 10 cm
- Weight: 6.3 kg
Free Shipping to Mainland UK