This high quality, brand new remote display / monitor can be used with 10A – 60A MPPT solar charge controllers / regulators TR/PTR series with 12/24V battery systems. It is also compatible with a broad range of PWM models, including VS, PU and LS series, amongst others. It’s ideal for remote system monitoring as it allows you to have full control over the charging process. This unit can display various charging parameters such as voltage, current (separately for solar panel / load), battery state of charge etc. It can also record accumulated charge and discharge energy, as well as min / max voltage.
By adding this remote meter to your solar charge controller, you will also unlock a range of exclusive settings which give you far greater control over your solar system. With access to this vast range of charging parameters, you will be able to:
– Amend the battery type and capacity
– Select charging volts for different charging stages
– Specify the duration of each charging stage
– Create a user-defined battery type with charging parameters specific to your battery (if the pre-existing options are unsuitable)
– Personalise the ‘load’ settings – e.g. set timers for lighting, fans, pumps
– This remote meter also has self-diagnostic capability, and will highlight any system errors using advanced fault-targeting technology.
– The clever design of this model features a removable external frame which allows the meter to be either flush mounted or surface mounted, depending on personal preference.
-Suitable for 10A-60A MPPT and PWM solar charge controllers TR/PTR/VS/PU/LS Series
-Self-consumption: 15-65mA (depending on backlight settings)
-Operating temperature: -20C to +70C
-Communication cable: RJ45 (8pin) 5 metres included
-Wall mounting frame with mounting holes included
-Size (without frame): 10 x 10 x 3 cm
-Size (with frame): 12 x 12 x 5 cm
-Weight: 230 g