- First Solar selects Alabama for new factory as Inflation Reduction Act prompts domestic manufacturing boom CNBC
- Governor Ivey Announces First Solar to Open $1.1 Billion Alabama Facility, Creating Over 700 Clean Energy Manufacturing Jobs in Lawrence County – Office of the Governor of Alabama Governor Kay Ivey
- First Solar’s new 3.5-GW solar panel factory will set up in northern Alabama Solar Power World
- The largest American solar panel maker pledges to build $1B factory in US Southeast [Update] Electrek
- First Solar to build $1.1 billion solar panel plant in North Alabama, adding 700 jobs Chattanooga Times Free Press
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.