Inverter Iconica 5000W 48V hybrid pure sine wave inverter with 5000W solar input, 80A 500V MPPT solar controller and 60A mains battery charger (No battery required)
This Inverter Controller is now one of our best selling all in one option, with it’s 500vdc PV input it makes it easier for the customer to daisy chain the solar panels together rather than running them in strings of 3 using less wires. ie: If you stay under the 500vdc input you will only require 2 wires, the positive and the negative.
We have tested these all year and have them on show here at our facility connected to the US2000 Pylon batteries so you can try before you buy.
Here is the specifications.
The Iconica 5000W 48V hybrid inverter intelligently combines the functions of a 5000W pure sine wave inverter, 80A MPPT solar charge controller and a 60A smart battery charger in one single unit. This model can accept input from solar panels, mains power/ generator and a battery – either from a single or combination of input sources. In addition to its hybrid capability, this innovative inverter features advanced communication functions including inbuilt Bluetooth, along with a menu full of highly customisable settings.
This inverter features the rare and unique ability to power AC appliances without connection to a battery – directly from solar power.
This is the perfect solution for any off-grid application with limited or zero access to traditional mains power. This hybrid inverter features an Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS), making it the ideal option for applications where the power supply is unreliable, intermittent or expensive to maintain. This inverter is great for both stationary and mobile off-grid installations (e.g. remote properties, holiday homes, huts, and cabins or narrowboats, yachts etc), as well as for customers looking to reduce their mains electricity usage and save on electricity bills. It could also create the perfect back-up system in locations suffering from frequent power cuts.
1. 5000W 48V Pure sine wave inverter: Converts DC current into 230V AC mains electricity, to run various household appliances such as a TV, laptop, fridge, microwave, lighting etc. Able to generate 5000W of continuous power with a strong peak power handling capability of up to 10,000VA (to start appliances with electric motors such as pumps, a vacuum cleaner, power tools etc). This inverter is a pure sine wave type, which easily surpasses modified sine wave inverters in terms of efficiency and compatibility with a wider range of appliances. The inverter is able to take power from solar panels directly for its operation, even if the battery is not available.
2. Inbuilt 80A MPPT Solar charge controller with high input voltage of up to 500V DC: The high efficiency MPPT controller regulates the input from the solar panels to the batteries or to load, with a full range of safety functions including protection against overcharge, overheating, reverse current etc. The controller operates at up to 98% efficiency to extract the maximum possible power from the solar array.
3. Enhanced 60A Smart battery charger: Designed to enable safe, efficient and fast (up to 60A) unattended charging of a battery from a mains power source or generator, with full overcharge protection and multiple charging stages.
4. Inbuilt Bluetooth connectivity: The integrated Bluetooth function allows the inverter to be monitored remotely via the Watchpower mobile app – a free mobile app available for Android devices. After downloading the app, simply pair your mobile device with the inverter to gain access to important information such as solar/ battery/ AC voltage, charging current, battery capacity etc.
- Nominal battery voltage: 48V
- Continuous power output: 5000W/5000VA (220-240V AC)
- Surge power: 10000VA
- Output frequency: 50Hz
- Output waveform: Pure sine wave
- Maximum solar input power: 5000W
- Maximum open circuit solar input voltage: 500V (open circuit)
- MPPT solar operating voltage: 120V – 450V
- Maximum solar charging current: 80A
- Maximum mains AC charging current: 60A
- Maximum combined charging current: 80A
- Peak efficiency: 93%
- Solar / AC charger max efficiency: 98%
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Supplied with USB drive, PC connection cable and PC software CD
- Size: 44 x 30 x 11.5 cm
- Weight: 10 kg