Iconica MAX 10000W 48V hybrid pure sine wave inverter with 10000W solar input, dual-input 100A 500V MPPT solar controller, 150A mains battery charger, parallel capability and inbuilt Wi-Fi mobile monitoring (No battery required)
The Iconica MAX 10000W 48V hybrid inverter intelligently combines the functions of a 10000W pure sine wave inverter, 100A MPPT solar charge controller with two independent inputs and an extremely powerful 150A smart battery charger in one single portable unit. This model can accept input from solar panels, mains power/ generator and a battery – either from a single or combination of input sources. In addition to its unique hybrid capability, this innovative inverter features advanced communication functions, along with a menu full of highly customisable settings.
This inverter features the rare and unique ability to power AC appliances without connection to a battery – directly from solar power.
This is the perfect solution for any off-grid application with limited or zero access to traditional mains power. This hybrid inverter features an Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS), making it the ideal option for applications where the power supply is unreliable, intermittent, or expensive to maintain. This inverter is great for both stationary and mobile off-grid installations (e.g., remote properties, holiday homes, huts and cabins or narrowboats, yachts etc), as well as for customers looking to reduce their mains electricity usage and save on electricity bills. It could also create the perfect back-up system in locations suffering from frequent power cuts.
1. 10000W 48V Pure sine wave inverter: Converts DC current into 230V AC mains electricity, to run various household appliances such as a TV, laptop, fridge, microwave, lighting etc. Able to generate 10000VA of continuous power with a strong peak power handling capability of up to 20000VA (to start powerful appliances with electric motors such as pumps, a vacuum cleaner, power tools etc). This inverter is a pure sine wave type, which easily surpasses modified sine wave inverters in terms of efficiency and compatibility with a wider range of appliances.
2. Inbuilt 10000W high solar input MPPT Solar charge controller: Two independent solar inputs can each accept up to 5000W of solar power. The MPPT charge controller regulates the input from the solar panels at up to 100A, with a full range of safety functions including protection against overcharge, overheating, reverse current etc. Advanced MPPT technology extracts the maximum possible output from the solar panels and operates at up to 98% efficiency. This inverter is therefore well-suited to systems with large and powerful solar arrays, or two solar arrays with different panels or light conditions. Performance data for the solar arrays is displayed on the LCD screen.
3. Enhanced 150A Smart battery charger: Designed to enable safe, efficient, and fast (up to 150A) unattended charging of a battery from a mains power source or generator, with full overcharge protection and multiple charging stages.
4. System expansion potential: This inverter has the ability to be connected in parallel with additional identical units (maximum of 5 further inverters), offering the possibility of large-scale system expansion, with up to 60KW of power handling capability. Once connected in parallel, there is the option for 3-phase operation (ideal if the system is being used to power industrial grade equipment and machinery run on 3 phase).
- Nominal battery voltage: 48V
- Continuous power output: 10000W/10000VA (220-240V AC)
- Surge power: 20000VA
- Output frequency: 50/60Hz (auto sensing)
- Output waveform: Pure sine wave
- DC output voltage: 12Vdc ± 5%, 100W
- Maximum solar input power: 5000W per input (10000W total)
- Maximum solar input current: 18A per input
- Maximum open circuit solar input voltage: 500Vdc
- MPPT solar operating voltage: 90Vdc – 450Vdc
- Maximum solar charging current: 150A
- Maximum mains AC charging current: 150A
- Maximum charge current: 150A
- Peak efficiency: 93%
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Supplied with solar connectors, cable glands, PC connection cable and PC software CD
- Size: 158.4 x 503.6 x 530.8 mm
- Weight: 20 kg